Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dylan Turns 3!

I can still hardly believe it, but in January Dylan turned 3 years old! He celebrated with a homemade cake made by his Dad. When Jake was 3, I made his cake and we had to nickname it the San Andreas Fault cake because of the crate down the middle...guess I've been demoted :) He loved his birthday hat and rarely took it off that day.

Dylan had a small family party and then met up with a couple of his friends at Chuck E. Cheese for some birthday fun. His favorite present by far was his new scooter. After watching his brother whiz around the driveway enough times, he's thrilled to finally be able to chase after him! Until the weather gets warmer, we'll have to settle for laps around the kitchen island :)

2 comments:

Cassie's Mom said...

Brian's a good baker. He made me a cake one year too!

Cassie's Mom said...

Your San Andreas Fault cake was quite yummy from what I remember. :-)

Background