Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

As usual, the boys (all 3 of them) gave me an absolutely, not just Mother's DAY, but entire Mother's Day WEEKEND!! They spoiled me rotten with wonderful homemade cards, crafts, pancakes, and the softest, most beautiful robe I have ever seen! It made me wish that every weekend was Mother's Day...although Brian would probably draw the line there :)

Jake's card that he made was a real treat...listing all kinds of great facts about me, including that I only weigh 31 pounds, he's knows I'm mad at him when I use his entire name, and that he wouldn't trade me for an Xbox...so I've got that going for me :) I also attended a tea at Dylan's school in my honor where he made me a flower suncatcher and a picture of us together.

1 comment:

Charlotte Taylor said...

Lisa - you're beautiful!!!

Background